1. An ambulance unit or fire department that makes an uncoordinated, independent decision during an incident is said to be:
2. Which of the following would be a sign that CPR may not be necessary?
3. A train derailment has caused two tanker cars to explode and several others to begin leaking an unknown gas. The size of the affected area is large and crosses several county lines. According to NIMS, this type of MCI would benefit most from a:
4. It's 7:30 a.m. and you arrive on scene of a two car collision involving at least 6 patients on a foggy corner of a fairly busy country road. The fire department is not there yet and there is smoke and flames showing from both cars. You can hear people crying and cars are already driving around the wreckage to get past the scene. What steps should you take?
5. Expressed consent is?
6. What is the area of hazardous contamination known as?
7. Repeaters are used to:
8. Your patient is a 14-year-old girl who is complaining of vaginal pain after falling onto the center post of her bike. She is alone and very scared. She has called the accident in on her cell phone and stated that she is bleeding very badly and feeling faint. Besides treating for shock, what other things should you consider with this patient?
9. Communication on the radio is a very important part of the EMS system, and messages should be:
10. NIMS is best explained as:
© Copyright 2006 - 2020 All Rights Reserved, EMT National Training - National Exams