1 reply to this topic

#1 Travis

Travis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:18 AM

This forum will have scenario polls posted by admin. The scenario will be presented and then 4 answer choices will be provided by poll. Once you have answered you will be able to see the results of everyone else who answered. You will also be able to post and discuss the scenario with other members and admin.

Travis

#2 k9sarnj

k9sarnj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (Travis @ Apr 23 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This forum will have scenario polls posted by admin. The scenario will be presented and then 4 answer choices will be provided by poll. Once you have answered you will be able to see the results of everyone else who answered. You will also be able to post and discuss the scenario with other members and admin.

Travis

Hello all. I just found this forum by searching the net for more information after passing my EMT-B test for NJ. I saw this particular forum but nothing added yet. Just wondering if any EMT's with past history could add some things here, common things I guess that they feel would benefit me as well as other fellow EMT's in the field. Thanks in advance and I greatly appreciate any input those of you may have. Stay safe all!!!