• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Luks

Luks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

I felt confidant walking in to my cuby hole taking my NREMT. I got stopped at 70 questions and was pumped that I must had did well... nope. Here are my results:

EMT Statement of Performance
Airway, Respiration and Ventilation (adult and pediatric patients)
Includes assessment, pathophysiology and management of the airway, ventilation, respiratory distress, respiratory failure, respiratory arrest, and upper/lower airway respiratory emergencies.

Below Passing
Cardiology and Resuscitation (adult and pediatric patients)
Includes assessment, pathophysiology and management of chest pain, cardiac rhythm disturbance, cardiac arrest, stroke-like symptoms, post-resuscitation care and hypotension/hypertension from cardiovascular causes.

Below Passing
Trauma (adult and pediatric patients)
Includes assessment, pathophysiology and management of bleeding, chest trauma, abdominal/genitourinary trauma, orthopedic trauma, soft tissue injuries, head/neck/face/spinal injuries and multisystem trauma.

Below Passing
Medical, Obstetrics and Gynecology (adult and pediatric patients)
Includes assessment, pathophysiology and management of neurological emergencies (seizures, altered mental status, etc.), abdominal disorders, immunology, infectious diseases, endocrine disorders, psychiatric disorders, toxicology, hematology, genitourinary/renal disorders, gynecology and obstetrics.

Below Passing
EMS Operations
Includes vehicle and equipment readiness, emergency vehicle operations, scene leadership, resolving an emergency incident, emotional support, medical/legal standards, community relations, administrative support and professional development.

Below Passing
This was your first attempt to register as an EMT. You are entitled to two additional attempts before you need 24 hours of remedial training. You are eligible to reapply for the examination after a period of 15 days. On the 15th day, you should log in to your account, reapply, and wait for your Authorization to Test (ATT).

Since I was unsuccessful on my nremt test can you please extend my subscription? I cant find my account info in my emails so I had to re-register today. Thanks for understanding!

I retest on the 19th and need to get cracking using your simulation that I did not before.

#2 juleenrob

juleenrob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:36 AM

I felt confidant walking in to my cuby hole taking my NREMT. I got stopped at 70 questions and was pumped that I must had did well... nope. Here are my results:

EMT Statement of Performance
Airway, Respiration and Ventilation (adult and pediatric patients)
Includes assessment, pathophysiology and management of the airway, ventilation, respiratory distress, respiratory failure, respiratory arrest, and upper/lower airway respiratory emergencies.

Below Passing
Cardiology and Resuscitation (adult and pediatric patients)
Includes assessment, pathophysiology and management of chest pain, cardiac rhythm disturbance, cardiac arrest, stroke-like symptoms, post-resuscitation care and hypotension/hypertension from cardiovascular causes.

Below Passing
Trauma (adult and pediatric patients)
Includes assessment, pathophysiology and management of bleeding, chest trauma, abdominal/genitourinary trauma, orthopedic trauma, soft tissue injuries, head/neck/face/spinal injuries and multisystem trauma.

Below Passing
Medical, Obstetrics and Gynecology (adult and pediatric patients)
Includes assessment, pathophysiology and management of neurological emergencies (seizures, altered mental status, etc.), abdominal disorders, immunology, infectious diseases, endocrine disorders, psychiatric disorders, toxicology, hematology, genitourinary/renal disorders, gynecology and obstetrics.

Below Passing
EMS Operations
Includes vehicle and equipment readiness, emergency vehicle operations, scene leadership, resolving an emergency incident, emotional support, medical/legal standards, community relations, administrative support and professional development.

Below Passing
This was your first attempt to register as an EMT. You are entitled to two additional attempts before you need 24 hours of remedial training. You are eligible to reapply for the examination after a period of 15 days. On the 15th day, you should log in to your account, reapply, and wait for your Authorization to Test (ATT).

Since I was unsuccessful on my nremt test can you please extend my subscription? I cant find my account info in my emails so I had to re-register today. Thanks for understanding!

I retest on the 19th and need to get cracking using your simulation that I did not before.

Hello,

We were sorry to hear that you were unable to pass. We are not sure who you are. Did you have a subscription with EMT-national-training.com? If so please email your user information to help@emt-national-training.com so we can give you further access to study.

Regards,
Juleen
support

#3 Luks

Luks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

Hello,

We were sorry to hear that you were unable to pass. We are not sure who you are. Did you have a subscription with EMT-national-training.com? If so please email your user information to help@emt-national-training.com so we can give you further access to study.

Regards,
Juleen
support

10-4, I will. Thanks!

#4 repoman

repoman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:53 AM

:)