• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cmiller

cmiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

i was unsuccessful on my test i found your site very helpful. i would like to take my test within the next month. please renew my subscription

#2 juleenrob

juleenrob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

i was unsuccessful on my test i found your site very helpful. i would like to take my test within the next month. please renew my subscription

Cmiller,

Sorry to hear that you were unsuccessful on your attempt at the National Registry. We have extended your subscription until April 28th. Let us know if you need more time or if you have any questions. Good luck.

Regards,
Juleen
support tech.

#3 cmiller

cmiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

Thank you very Much!

#4 edawg42783

edawg42783

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

Have used your site twice now once for my EMR and EMT both times i passed using nothing but your site. i recommend it to anyone who has to take the National Registry tests. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

#5 juleenrob

juleenrob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

Have used your site twice now once for my EMR and EMT both times i passed using nothing but your site. i recommend it to anyone who has to take the National Registry tests. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Congratulations on passing another test. Thank you for recommending the site. Good luck to you on your next EMS step.

Kind Regards,
Juleen
support tech

#6 casperemt

casperemt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:27 PM

SO I PASSED NREMT-B on the first try. The site was helpful and was a great way to practice. For other users about to take the test, the more you take the simulated exam the better you get. Take a look at the answer and the reasoning for the answer (i.e., understand the concept, not memorize the answer).
On an administrative side, I have to say that there was a HUGE difference in some of the details on the site in comparison to the text that was used for the class. In that regard it took a significant amount of time to try to decipher from the different questions the standards, particularly the vital stats. A link to the standards used for the questions would be WAY helpful for the user to compare their stat standards that they were taught to the ones used for the site and practice test.

Best of luck to all.