Photo

Took my EMT-P test for the second time yesterday and...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 holder398

holder398

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:59 AM

I found out this morning that I passed!

My test went all the way to the maximum of 150 questions, so naturally I felt HORRIBLE coming out of it... But I guess I knew more than I thought I did lol. I did a few thousand questions on this site over the span of 2 weeks, and it really helped out quite a bit. None of the questions on the National exam were the exact same, but there were several that I wouldn't have been able to recognize had I not studied the questions from this site... So thank you VERY much.

I was also going to make a recommendation: The first time I took this test there were 5-10 drip calculation-related questions (ie. bolus amounts, drip rates, infusion rates over time, etc.) and yesterday when I took it there were at LEAST 15 of those types of questions again. On top of that, I asked other students from my class (16 total, and we just graduated in January of this year) if they had any drip calcs in their test, and they all DID. So it might help others benefit even more from this site (if that's even possible lol) if you threw in more drip calc questions in the practice tests (maybe even a section devoted solely to that?) Just a thought.

Anyway, thank GOD for this site.

#2 juleenrob

juleenrob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

I found out this morning that I passed!

My test went all the way to the maximum of 150 questions, so naturally I felt HORRIBLE coming out of it... But I guess I knew more than I thought I did lol. I did a few thousand questions on this site over the span of 2 weeks, and it really helped out quite a bit. None of the questions on the National exam were the exact same, but there were several that I wouldn't have been able to recognize had I not studied the questions from this site... So thank you VERY much.

I was also going to make a recommendation: The first time I took this test there were 5-10 drip calculation-related questions (ie. bolus amounts, drip rates, infusion rates over time, etc.) and yesterday when I took it there were at LEAST 15 of those types of questions again. On top of that, I asked other students from my class (16 total, and we just graduated in January of this year) if they had any drip calcs in their test, and they all DID. So it might help others benefit even more from this site (if that's even possible lol) if you threw in more drip calc questions in the practice tests (maybe even a section devoted solely to that?) Just a thought.

Anyway, thank GOD for this site.

Holder398,

Congratulations on passing your exam and thank you so much for the recommendation. We take them very seriously. We do wish you luck in your EMS career. Congratulations again.

Best Regards,
Juleen
support tech