• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 darrinmartin

darrinmartin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

Hey guys, ive been using this site for almost a month. planned on scheduling my nremt test right before it runs out but i was unable to. my subscrition ends 5 days before my test. was wondering if you had any opinions on whether or not this would be inaffective. i've taken over 7600 questions but am worried not being able to study the site on the day of my exam will lead me to only reading books and not getting practice questions. any advice or opinions would be great. I'm almost considering buying another month just for those 5 days but don't really have 50 dollars laying around these days. thanks- darrin

#2 juleenrob

juleenrob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:54 PM

Hey guys, ive been using this site for almost a month. planned on scheduling my nremt test right before it runs out but i was unable to. my subscrition ends 5 days before my test. was wondering if you had any opinions on whether or not this would be inaffective. i've taken over 7600 questions but am worried not being able to study the site on the day of my exam will lead me to only reading books and not getting practice questions. any advice or opinions would be great. I'm almost considering buying another month just for those 5 days but don't really have 50 dollars laying around these days. thanks- darrin

Hello,

It isn't a problem to give you a few more days. Good luck on your exam. Let us know how you do.

Regards,
Juleen
support tech.

#3 darrinmartin

darrinmartin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

wow thanks guys!! more than i was looking for but that is amazing. I will let you know how I do, my test is feb 8th. thanks again!

#4 sonnyevans2001

sonnyevans2001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

So how'd you do? What level were you testing at?