• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hallcock

hallcock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:50 AM

I have been studying for my NREMT Paramedic test. But I needed something more so I seen this website and the simulation test are excellent. I'm about to take my test on Aug 15. My friend already took his and he got to 81 questions and it shut off. Unfortunately he didn't pass. So now I'm nervous and really studying and taking test. I have scored a 73 twice and a 68. I'm don't know if I'm studying too much or what. Need help and advice bc I want to pass the first time.

#2 juleenrob

juleenrob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:27 AM

Hallcock,

The recommended use of the study site, emt-national-training.com is;

1. Take at least 1500 questions before you test.
2. Receive at least 80% on each exam in each category before you test.
3. If you don't know something you see in a question or answer, look it up online or in your books, read up on it.
4. Commit to study at least an hour each day.

It is a lot to consider, but it will be worth it.

Good luck and let us know how you do.

Regards,
Juleen

#3 jongale

jongale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:07 AM

I'm studying for my EMT-B and have steadily gotten better grades on my practice tests. Started at 74% on the full test. The last three times I've taken the full test I've gotten 91%,91%,94% The national exam is next week. Should I be feeling confident? Jon

#4 juleenrob

juleenrob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:20 PM

I'm studying for my EMT-B and have steadily gotten better grades on my practice tests. Started at 74% on the full test. The last three times I've taken the full test I've gotten 91%,91%,94% The national exam is next week. Should I be feeling confident? Jon

Yes, you should be feeling confident. Make sure you do not neglect your regular categorized tests... if a category is low on the simulated exams, go into that category and take a couple hundred questions to make sure you are scoring well in that category. Utilize the whole site, don't just do simulated exams. If you see something you don't remember or haven't seen before, look it up online or in your books. Let us know if you have any more questions. Good luck.

Regards,
Juleen
emt-national-training.com